Sunday, February 15, 2009

stella hudgens DOES have a YouTube


there's sure been a huge fight with Youtube and all the 'Stella Hudgens posers.' But the REAL stella just had enough, she and baby V went straight to J-14 and claimed Stella real YouTube. "I used to have stghomie, but I closed that account because of spammers. 3 months later I opened my new account, stellahudgenns, I almost closed it, infact-- but all the great supporters lifted me up" stella spills. "As Stella's sister, I stand up for her most deffinately. Im busy most of the time, but I always have time for Stella. To make it clear, Stella has only ONE account. Stellahudgenns. NO others" Baby V claims. Stella also claims to have had fights with online posers, and so now we know the real stella-- stellahudgenns.
youtube.com/stellahudgenns

No comments:

Post a Comment